Expert Will Writing Services.
Solicitors Newcastle and Sunderland
Contact us now
for a FREE Review of Your Will
Newcastle Will Writing Services: 0191 284 6989
Sunderland Will Writing Services: 0191 567 6667
Will Writing Services
If you already have a will it may be out of date. At Emmersons our Will Writing Solicitors can review your existing will free of charge. If it still suits your purposes then we shall advise you of this at no cost.
Why Use Emmersons Solicitors to Draft Your Will?
- We can offer you Free Will and Deed Storage unlike Banks and Building Societies who will charge you to store your documents.
- We are happy to offer youFree Initial appointment so you can weigh up your options
- We can offer you a Free Review of your exsisting will. If your Will does not require any changes then we will inform you of this free of charge.
- Why not appoint us as Expert Executors thus removing any stress from your friends and relatives.
- We are happy to offer Home Consultations or Will Writing Consultations at Care Homes and Hospitals
- Emergency Wills Available, please contact us if you or a member of your family needs a Will writing at short notice
Contact us now for a FREE WILL APPRAISAL.
Changing Your Will
Have any of the following events occurred since you made your will? If so, you should consider making a new will:
- If you married after the date of your Will it will be automatically revoked (unless made in contemplation of the specific marriage).
- If you divorce, have your marriage annulled, or declared void, or if your civil partnership is dissolved after the date of your Will. In most cases any appointment of your former spouse/civil partner as executor or trustee will no longer be appropriate.
- If you change your name or anyone mentioned in the Will changes theirs.
- If an executor or trustee dies or becomes unable/unwilling or unsuitable to act e.g. If they have Dementia/Alzheimer’s or if they have moved abroad.
- If you have specifically bequeathed any item/property which you then sell or which changes in nature.
- If your estate increases considerably in value advice may be required with regard to inheritance tax liability and ways to minimize this during your lifetime.
- If you wish at any time to revoke or amend any clause in your Will.
- If you acquire assets in a foreign country or make or amend a foreign will.
- If you have children who have not been provided for in your Will.
- If a beneficiary has developed an illness that requires them to be cared for in a care home. This would require specific advice.
If you would like any advice from our Expert Will Writing Solicitors in Newcastle and Sunderland, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We can offer you a FREE review of your existing will as well as comprehensive advice on will writing or lifetime planning. We can be contacted on.
Newcastle Will Writing/Wills Soliciitors: 0191 284 6989
Sunderland Will Writing/Wills Solicitors: 0191 567 6667
or email us: email@example.com
Or complete our Online Enquiry Form and select Wills
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
"Overall very happy with the appointment and the service provided. Everything was explained very well in simple terms which both myself and my elderly Aunt could understand. I was impressed as Laura took into account that my Aunt was hard of hearing so ensured she took her time in explaining everything so that it was understood. I thought the office was very professional and friendly."
"From the very start I was made to feel very welcome and relaxed. I was anxious about the appointment and especially so as I was brining my husband who has dementia. I found that everyone was professional. The face to face contact in the appointment and the friendly manner ensured that a difficult process was made easier. I received all relevant information which helped me make an informed choice about which route to go down. They did not push me to make a particular choice, I was able to go away and discuss the information with my family to make the choice that was best for me. If I ever need a solicitor I would not hesitate to use Emmersons Solicitors again."
Experts in Will Writing - Emmersons Solicitors for Wills, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
Your Wills and Probate Experts. Will Writing/Solicitors and Probate Solicitors Newcastle and Sunderland. Read our Latet News and Articles To Help You on Your Journey.
5 Things to Think About When Making a Will
So What Level Of Service Would You Expect When Making A Will?
Should You Update Your Will Now?
What Use Is A Lasting Power Of Attorney?l
Should You Appoint Your Spouse To Be Your Executor?
GET IN TOUCH
Complete this short enquiry form and we will reply within normal working hours (no cost or obligation).
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
For initial discussions or to obtain costs information, contact either our Newcastle or Sunderland offices:
0191 567 6667 Sunderland Office
0191 284 6989 Newcastle Offic
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
"The help and information we were given made the making of our wills very easy and uncomplicated. Many thanks for all of your help."