Criminal Defence Solicitors Newcastle and Sunderland.
Emmersons Criminal Law Solicitors and Fraud Solicitors Expert Defence Team can offer you an excellent track record having successfully defended thousands of clients. As well as being able to offer you help with Criminal Law, we have a team of Fraud Solicitors and Lawyers who can cover all work on your behalf from the Police Station to the Crown Court and Court of Appeal.
We can help you;
- If you are to be interviewed for Benefit Fraud
- If you are being charged with RSPCA Offences
- If you require help at the Police Station
- If you are being investigated for Fraud
- If you are being investigated for White Collar Crime
- Terrorism Offences
- Proceeds of Crime/Confiscation following conviction
- If you are facing a Restraint Order against your assets
Our Criminal Law Solicitors in Newcastle
have been short-listed for the Northern Law Awards which recognised our expertise in Crime and Regulatory Law. We know that the key to success comes from understanding your predicament, preparing your case thoroughly and not being afraid to challenge prosecutors and the courts.
We are Expert Criminal Law Solicitors and Fraud Lawyers having successfully represented thousands of criminal, motoring and fraud clients over the years.
We have been involved in many high profile cases meaning that you can rest assured that we know how to help you to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
We have a certain expertise in relation to 'White Collar Crime' and Fraud Law as well as road traffic cases (exceptional hardship/special reasons applications).
"I couldn't thank you more for what you did for me, I turned my life around after that. You helped me carry on and get through the situation. If it wasn't for Emmersons, I wouldn't be standing where I am now. If I ever needed any advice from a solicitor I would always use Emmersons and would always recommend them. The duty solicitor I had was awful and told me I would get 10 years. You always pushed for answers and I appreciated that you did that for me".
Why Choose Emmersons Expert Crime Solicitors?
- We have an excellent track record and are recognised as Expert Criminal Law Solicitors and Fraud Solicitors
- Solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by contacting 0191 567 6667
- Many of our clients have other problems such as drug or alcohol abuse or mental health issues. We take pride in accessing help for our clients and in making the court aware of such issues
- We are used to dealing with young clients appearing in the youth court. We often work with their parents and/or social workers to obtain help for them.
- Reputation - Many of our clients refer their friends to our Expert Crime Solicitors
- Prison Law - Because we have a large Prison Law Team we understand the complexities and appeal processes
- Legal Aid - We have been awarded a Legal Aid Agency franchise meaning that for many clients there is no fee to pay.
- Fixed Fees - For those clients not entitled to Legal Aid we can offer fixed fee solutions
Service Personnel Criminal Solicitors
We often assist Service Personnel and their families. We have a history of assisting people referred to us by SSAFA.
For more information ask to speak to our Expert Criminal Law Solicitors Newcastle and Sunderland:
Contact Expert Criminal Law Solicitors - Newcastle: 0191 284 6989
Contact Expert Criminal Law Solicitors - Sunderland: 0191 567 6667
or email us: email@example.com
Or complete our Online Enquiry Form
Available 24/7 for free police station help and advice
Your Defence Law Experts with offices in Newcastle and Sunderland. Read our latest news and articles and insight.
>> Tips for Facing Adjudications
>> What Could Possibly Go Wrong If You Represent Yourself In A Police Station Or Court?
See our letters in Inside Time:
POCA, “You are right. It is draconian.”
GET IN TOUCH
Complete this short enquiry form and we will reply within normal working hours (no cost or obligation).
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
For initial discussions or to obtain costs information, contact either our Newcastle or Sunderland offices:
0191 567 6667 Sunderland Office
0191 284 6989 Newcastle Office
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
"I am so pleased I came to you, as I have never needed a solicitor before I didn't know what to expect, I felt so nervous. But even on the first day I felt happy when I left as I felt I could talk to you, I was at ease. You were very helpful and a big thank you to my solicitors and the rest of the staff."
"I was recently found not guilty of two extremely serous sexual offences that would have resulted in me spending the better part of my adult life in jail. My case was extremely complex involving two accusers, My Solicitor John from the Sunderland office could see my innocence and fought passionately to save me, he comforted me through two and a half years of sheer hell and made sure I got the best barrister to represent me. I quite literally owe my life to Johns decision making".
"I needed to find a solicitors to represent me in court and after ringing many places I decided to go with Emmersons Sunderland. This was the best choice as the service was second to none from start to finish. I firstly met with John Griffith and I was represented in court by Michael Robinson, both did a great job and I would highly recommend this firm to anyone."